Search

Blog Archive

Friday, April 20, 2012

The Minecraft Journal- Fiftieth Day

Hiya Journal.  I finally finished that house, and made a wolfhouse as well.  Why?  I discovered a pack of wolves in the tundra who took a liking to me and followed me home.  They're great pets, and loyal comrades in battle.  I'm serious.  The wolves chased off a creeper that was getting too close while I was making a fire for supper.  I've decided to call the wolves Dog.  The name just popped up in my head when I woke up today.

I've discovered a patch of wild fruit, so that should keep us going for a while and make up for those zombies that trampled my Wheat crops yesterday night.  But that's not as exciting as the other discovery that I made.  I have found an underground layer of black rock.  It is very hard and rough.  My pickaxes cannot break it, and they break themselves trying to mine the black rock.  What could such a hard rock be used for?

I suppose I should sleep on this question.

From,
Me
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Enderman finally looked up from the book to find that his friend had disappeared.  Worse yet, the Ender Dragon was looking at him, straight in the face.
"What are you doing?" 
"Uhhhh..."  He could not find a plausible excuse.
The Enderman felt no pain as the fireball collided with his body, causing it to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment