Strength Blood Mage
- Great Fireball attack|requires high strength for real usefulness
- Overall constant high stream of damage(primary and sidearm)|huge hole in defense and resistance
- Able to preform a beat-down(constant high damage, resulting in trapping opponent into a corner)|one debuff or crit can easily undermine the beat-down
- With decent Blood Lust, they only need mid-level health (80-90) because the high constant dmg output will restore more health| There is no con.
- Can use an overpowered Plasma Cannon, followed by an equally oped Plasma Rain| hole in defense
- Some builds have 110 Energy (2 PC, 1 PR)| Emp'ed (repeatedly) and it's game over
- Can be modified to soak damage (110 health) |110 health and energy= need enhancements for tech= no awesome nonvarium tech bm
- At a good level of blood lust, can restore tons of health first two turns| and then it's over
Very interesting debate, dontcha think?