Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Minecraft Journal- Fourty-sixth Day

------------------------------------------------------------
"Finish that book already!" the Enderman next to him hissed.  He radiated a violent purple spark.  "We'll get in trouble if we're discovered!"
"Just a little longer," murmured the other.  He turned the page.
------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Journal, long time no see.  I've been starting again lately, and it's not long until it's time to harvest the second crop of wheat.
I've started a new town.  It's not a dugout kind.  It's a fort.  Day and night I was chopping down trees to craft into planks for the walls.  It's not that good, but it's better than nothing.
I made myself a house of stone, with little daisies at the entrance.  It's simple, but I like it. 
I channeled the river into the fort so that I would have something to drink.  That was hard.
I've been thinking about building another house.  Is it possible that there are more of my kind?

From,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment