Search

Blog Archive

Monday, June 11, 2012

RAGEPOST (For the third time.)

I know it's not good to start off the day feeling mad, but I am.

Have you guys ever gotten disconnected on EpicDuel?  If you never have seen the message stating "Connection Lost", you're either lucky or your internet service is very good.
I always have had my healthy share of disconnects, but today was unbearable.  I logged on to my already struggling level 33 mercenary today.  I was motivated to fight a few more battles because I saw that my mercenary had about 12,000 credits that I don't remember getting.  So here's the outcomes of all of today's battles:
First: Loss
Second: Win
Third: Win (Disconnect, showed up as a loss in my battle record)
Fourth: Disconnect
As you might have guessed by now, I ragequit.  I'm going to try to get back on ED as soon as I finish this.
The moral?  Internet connection is not always constant. :P
~ReconnaisX

No comments:

Post a Comment