Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 1, 2012

̶A̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶T̶a̶c̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶M̶e̶r̶c̶e̶n̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶d̶!̶ My Best TLM build so far!

Since my Minecraft segment today was a complete and utter failure, I will try to make up for that one with an EpicDuel post.
I've found another Tactical Mercenary build (I experiment with them a lot).  This one is not only unbalanced, but also has a Level 7 Field Medic and focuses on Double Strike and Field Medic.  Unusual, right?
Gear used:
Energy Rapier
Carrot Impaler
Carrierzooka (should be coming in this week's release, seeing as it's 3 days away from July 4)
Beast Rider P M (adjust gender as needed)

The only enhancements in this build were +5 to dexterity on the Beast Rider and a +4 to strength on the Energy Rapier.
~ReconnaisX
PS: Impatient for war.  One reason: Faction cost will be changed to 3000 Credits or 300 Varium.  Next reason: Mechachillid armor.  Next reason: I think I've been spending too much time on Minecraft.
PPS: Will try to find a way to get varium for my TLM.

EDIT (7/4/12): Best.  Build.  Ever.  Capable of a lot.  Try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment