Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Screen Recording

When you're making a video of anything on your computer, you can't just take any old screen camera.  You have to go look for the best one and the one that has the best quality-to-price (if any) ratio.
For general recording, I use Hypercam 2.  It was the only one I've considered using, because in the world of screen recorders, I am ignorant.  After all, it worked fine on most of my videos.  How the video actually turned out depended on the quality and my tweaking.
Over time, I've realized that all of my Minecraft videos are a bit *off* in quality, so thus began my journey to search for the best screen recorder.  I haven't tested out my latest one, FastStone, yet, though.
But anyhow- New videos!

~ReconnaisX

No comments:

Post a Comment