Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

̶A̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶u̶s̶.̶ 2/22/12 Design Notes.

So I read the latest Design Notes today.  There are some very interesting things I would like to point out.
"Heartbreaker Saga Continues"
Well, Cindy, how am I supposed to beat Admin 11?  I'm only level 32!  Besides, the majority of the players(Level 25-30 Nonvariums) who fit most mission requirements(Level 25, right?) will have no freaking way to defeat that boss.  No way.  I think getting Blood Money is wayyyy easier.
"From Broken to Mint"
Nevertheless, they will still be varium weapons.  Aww, man.
"Founder Appreciation"
If I hadn't stumbled upon that forum post, I think I would be ranting right now.  Last I remember(I think it was bout two years back), Founders got 1000 Varium for being a founder.  Now?  Ooh, founder bike.  Probably gonna make it an ultra-rare.  
Founders get a lot of perks.  Besides the original bragging rights, there was the armor, the 1000 varium grant, and now this.  I guess I shouldn't complain.  As one person on the forum put it, "Founders invested money in a game that was starting off."  True, true.  Epicduel could have failed at any point, and then where would the money be?  Varium, all gone.  I suppose the ED team should reward founders again, becuase, the founders did start the game off.  Pity I didn't learn about the game until a few months later. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My next questions?
1. How will the Heartbreaker Saga end?
2. Will the broken weapons be able to be sold for Varium?  Forget it, it'd be "Free Varium" all over again.
3. What will the bike look like?
~ReconnaisX 

EDIT(2/23/12):
I just saw the picture of the Founder Bike.  Must have been updated after the original DNs.
 http://cms.battleon.com/ed/images/FounderBike_DNs.png

No comments:

Post a Comment