Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hissing sounds outside of my house D:

I've temporarily dropped ED for now as I move on to Minecraft.  I'll start from right now, working backward.  I've got something kind of scary to tell you.

THERE BE MOBS OUTSIDE MY HOUSE

Yeah, that's what's happening right now.  As I type this blog post, I can hear zombie groans and spider hisses somewhere near me.  Or maybe I messed up and there's a band of silverfish outside of my blocked-off underground mine.  (I was mining in a staircase format when I found a cave.  I poured a bucket of water down, dunno why.  :3 )  And there's the next scary part.  I can hear something tromping through the lake near my house.  Either that, or it's in my underground cave mine river.  (That supports my silverfish theory.)  I really don't know what to do.  I don't even have armor yet.

Earlier, I saw an Enderman as I made my daily (MC time) run to kill some pigs for pig meat.  I was like, WTF Endermen can survive in the light?  Later, as I was running back (it was getting dark), it started to rain.  I wonder what happened to the Enderman.

Yesterday

I restart Oblivion and start anew.  As darkness approaches, I quickly dig a dugout.  (Btw, that's my house.)  I start learning how to craft more things and I make a better life than last time (and I'm not using hacks or anything of that kind).  I download INVedit, the minecraft inventory editor.  It comes in handy for my Pig Factory, my temporary Survival Server.  (Lifespan: A few hours.)  Based off of a pig spawner trap video I saw on Youtube the day before, I try to recreate the trap.  Fail.  My pig cage becomes too crowded, so pigs start spawning outside of the cage walls.  Soon- Epic Lag from Sea of Pink.  My water becomes frozen (I was at an cold, icy place).  So I give up.
My second Pig Factory is no more successful, although I find my first NPC village.  The next day at school, one of my friends tells me I should have set fire to it ("It's fun.").

HALP!
~ReconnaisX

No comments:

Post a Comment