Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 19, 2012

A̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶.̶ Outdated title.

Today (Actually, as of May 19, it was last Sunday)I was out of town, drastically changing my life because I rely on computers so I got another chance to explore my mom's iPad (hint: on the long trip on the freeway).  I did a bit of TowerMadness and Bejeweled Blitz and 8bit Ninja, a tiny tiny tiny bit of Farmkill, and then I got bored.  I turned toward the only RPG app I had: Aurum Blade.
I really hadn't touched the app yet until today.

*Fast forward to May 19, when I uncover the draft remains of this post and decide to complete it.*
But the app is great, great, great!  At the moment it costs 99 cents (I got it when it was free).  But what makes it unique is not that it looks like other RPGs (*cough* RPG Maker) but that it's one of the few RPGs on the Apple App Store.  Come get it here and try it yourself.  Case closed.

~ReconnaisX
PS: Sorry for the short post, but I was trying to clean up my drafts and if you read my previous post, I mentioned I was *tired of blogging* for now.  And I just remembered I gotta do Voyage to the Lost Land and the Minecraft Journals.  *facepalm*

No comments:

Post a Comment