Search

Blog Archive

Friday, June 22, 2012

Holy Runescape.

In case if you don't know (you probably don't), I read RuneScape News occasionally, even though I am a retired player.  Today while I was reading a post from a few days ago, I found this:

"We’re also changing the way that combat levels are calculated. We are scrapping the current 138 max design and replacing it with a calculation that’s far simpler to understand:
X + Defence level +2 = your Combat level.
(X = your highest stat level from Magic, Ranged, Attack or Strength)."



(They also said that the maximum combat level would be raised to 200.  99+99+2=200.)
Just so you can make sense of my excitement:
X+ Defence level +2=Combat Lvl.

62+58+2= Level 122.  Since I was Level 69, imagine this: my combat level almost doubled!  It's almost enough to make me get back to the game!

Daaang.
~ReconnaisX

No comments:

Post a Comment