Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Quell

I'm a bit of a Quell fanatic.  I love Quell Reflect.  I haven't tried Quell yet, but what I do know about Quell is that Quell Reflect's soundtrack is better than the original's.

Anyhow, you can thank me for recommending this app without even saying why (for the most part).
iOS download:
Quell
Quell Reflect
Android:
Quell
Quell Reflect
Amazon (which is an Android OS, by the way):
Quell
Quell Reflect

~ReconnaisX
PS: Hit the fan in Quell Reflect for some secret levels that are really hard.  I'm serious.  Hard.
PPS: Quell is working on their next game already. 


EDIT: Steven Cravis has made all of the original three tracks on his website "previews", and added new "previews" of other pieces of music, therefore rendering the above music player useless (should display an error message).  I highly dislike.  But if  you want to, fine then.

No comments:

Post a Comment